It is a well know fact that the internal partaking of the soybean in its many forms, tasty or not, has been deemed Good in the body. Soy has been linked to reducing the risk of cancer, heart disease, osteoporosis, diabetes and other chronic diseases. It is also high in protein, calcium and other minerals such as zinc, magnesium, iron and selenium.
But did you know that there is an exciting and delicious world of Soy products that are GREAT on your body and your sense of smell?
People are experiencing the qualities of soy on their skin. Soy products for the skin have antioxidant properties, provide moisturization, are a barrier protector and have long lasting and natural healing benefits.
Maria Luttrell-Murphy, CEO of SOY SPACASSO line states that the use of soy skin care products is steadily gaining popularity. “Our growing customer base, especially people of color, men, and those with dermatology issues tend to have very dry or ashy skin. They are experiencing great relief from the long lasting, moisturization properties in our very unique botanical unisex line. Customers have been raving about the results with the improvement of their skin after using the SOY SPACASSO products for a couple of days!”
And don’t forget, you can get the benefit indulging in a delicious and highly fragrant aroma wafting throughout your environment with the also growing in popularity soy candle.
Luttrell-Murphy says” We have customers that tell us that paraffin candles have destroyed their carpet, furniture and window treatments from the soot. Soy Candles burn cleaner than petroleum-based waxes and are a renewable resource. It is a 100% based vegetable wax, 90% Soy wax and 10% other vegetable waxes, emits less soot and no known carcinogens. Since soy wax comes from an agricultural crop, it is a readily renewable resource. There is no known health problems associated with burning soy wax.”
“And as an added note, the greatest benefit is the SOY SPACASSO soy based products SUPPORT THE IOWA/AMERICAN FARMERS.”
SOY SPACASSO invites you to log onto the SOY SPACASSO(formerly Lordsflag Crew Essentials) website at: http://www.spacasso.com to experience for yourself the wonderful world of SOY SPACASSO “The Sophisticated Spa Skincare and Candle” for both men and women.
We promise to rejuvenated your body, mind and spirit…………….naturally!
Keep It Soy Real
SOY … POVERTY, BEAUTY & THE BEAN
Ahhh soy, the controversial yet highly coveted bean has been typecast as the food savior for poverty stricken areas all around the world. It was even reported that Paul McCartney’s ex- Heather Mills and Congressman Jose Serrano has hit the streets of South Bronx poverty stricken neighborhoods to give out a helping hand and grill up soy food products.
Although many try to discredit and title the soya as harmful in the body, soy protein is important beyond developed countries. Now thus said, when any product including soybeans are sprayed with toxic chemicals, there are serious problems and that is where all the drama and negativity towards this legume is arising.
So when farmers/soy producers stick to the natural and organic ways to farm, it is very beneficial as the soybean has saved lives by combating hunger and fighting disease. For instance, research shows protein requirements of HIV/AIDS-infected people can be 50 to 100 percent higher than uninfected people. Soy protein is an ideal solution to improving nutrition.
Soy has also been linked to reducing the risk of cancer, heart disease, osteoporosis, diabetes and other chronic diseases. It is also high in protein, calcium and other minerals such as zinc, magnesium, iron and selenium.
In poverty stricken and non poverty stricken parts of the world, growing soybeans helps the soil by adding nitrogen to it. And by growing around three billion bushels of soybeans each year, we create a sustainable resource that’s replenished with each year’s crop. BUT AS I MUST REITERATE CROPS MUST NOT HAVE CHEMICALS SPRAYED ON THEM TO DO THE GOOD THEY ARE MEANT FOR!
Let’s all agree and I have established that the internal partaking of the natural or organic soybean in its many forms, tasty or not, has been deemed GOOD in the body. BUT, soy in skincare products is GREAT on the body!
THERE IS NO CONTROVERSY WITH BEAUTY!
Soy has a tremendous antioxidant property that reduces oxidative damage which is damage due to oxygen such as that caused by free radicals. Free radicals are highly reactive chemicals that attack molecules by capturing electrons and thus modifying chemical structures.
When combined with complimenting ingredients such as shea butter, soy based products provide the skin with an astonishing moisturization. Soy proteins are rich in amino acids, vitamin E and can help lighten dark spots and even out skin tone.
It is an incredible source of important nutrients providing the necessary ingredients to build protein in the body and is also rich in isoflavones which have estrogen-like properties which diminishes dryness, smooths texture, improves radiance and firming. The soy’s role in skin is to stimulate, stabilize and influence production of collagen and elasticity.
So here’s to The SOYBEAN….. HELPING POVERTY & BEAUTY
Keep It Soy Real
Dry, chapped, dull, cracked… fall and winter skin. Keeping your skin from turning “shades of dull” during the dry fall and winter months can be a daunting task!
So, here are four simple skin care tips from SOY SPACASSO that will have your visage glowing in no time…
- #1 Keep Your Showers Short and Sweet
The harsh winter elements can have a severe drying effect on your skin, especially if you spend time outdoors every day. And, I know it is tempting to spend long moments in a hot shower on winter mornings, BUT it’s not great for the skin since those hot showers will dry out your epidermis.
- You need to try to keep your showers warm (as opposed to hot) and remember that shorter showers also save water.
Protect your skin from exposure to outdoor cold by layering properly and indoor heat like having that heater fan at your desk blowing directly on your skin, as you will quickly lose the moisture that keeps your skin healthy and vibrant:
- Above all, remember to nourish your skin after showering by generously slathering on a luxurious hydrating moisturizer.
- #2 : Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize
Most body lotions and creams are emulsifications of oil and water. While the water aspect of the cream will often evaporate, your skin drinks in the oil for moisture and nourishment. So why not cut to the chase and use oil to nourish your skin this winter?
- Gently massage moisturizing lotion, body whip and or lotion body spray on your skin every day to keep it moist, supple, and to tone the underlying muscles. Plus , healthy natural antioxidant moisturizers infused with a delicious essence and vibrant eye appeal also have emotional and physical rejuvenating properties. Can’t go wrong with that!!!!!
For a shower treat, try a body massage with an infused massage oil Do make sure to pay specials attention to your elbows, knees hands, and feet. You’ll be thrilled with the results in just one week.
- #3 Drink Plenty of Water
While you might not feel overly thirsty during the cold winter days, the truth is your skin needs water now more than ever. Drinking plenty of water keeps your skin moist, radiant, and less prone to chapping.
I WANT EVERYONE TO PLEASE NOTE THAT Ice cold water has a negative impact on digestion, especially during this season.
- Try drinking your water at room temperature, or even slightly warmed. I know that this may not sound refreshing, but is it a must to keep your skin laminating. So experiment with mixing hot and cold to get to exactly the right temperature.
- And the Most important point is to, drink plenty of it—at least six to eight glasses a day. The good news is that come spring time, you’ll be hard pressed to kick the habit!
- #4. Winter Season Face & Neck Massage
Massaging your face and neck not only moisturizes the skin—it also helps to penetrate facial oils to strengthen the underlying tissue, countering the ill effects of rain, snow, and bitterly cold winds. Self massage is ideal for a daily or weekly fall and winter skin care routine.
Try this invigorating massage process with a moisture intensifying emollient cream.:
- Apply cream from the bridge of the nose over the cheeks and out to the ears.
- Rub temples in round motions. Then, move in circles up to the hairline.
- Rub from the center of the eyebrows upwards and outwards over the forehead.
- Move from the center of the upper lip, outwards under the cheek bones to the ears.
- Rub over, around, and outside nostrils in circular movements. Then move outwards from the nostrils to the ears.
- Massage in front of and around the ears. Massage the ear lobes and inside the ears.
- Move fingers to under neck area, manipulate area in a piano playing motion, on the throat and under the neck and chin with gentle but firm pressure.
Well I hope that what I have shared with you will help you to keep your skin radiant, luminous, hydrated and ultimately moisturized throughout the fall and winter months
Be sure to visit our website at: www.spacasso.com
And f you have any questions, comments and/or thoughts, please don’t hesitate to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s until next time – “KEEP IT SOY REAL!”
Who said we have to stay inside the box? We don’t!
The SOY SPACASSO/Marose’ Spa & Wellness Collection made its launch at the Amelia Meloni PR – Spring Glamor Party at the Marose’ Spa & Wellness,, 127 E. Main Street -C, Smithtown New York on April 6, 2012.
The line is created with the same unique and organic soy ingredients that help the spa’s clientele indulge in a aromatic, healthy and skin rejuvenating body treatments.
From the Soyjuvenating Hand & Body Lotions to the Soy Cream Exfoliators to the Organic Soy Nail Lacquers, you will receive a completely blissful experience.
And as a added treat, personal skincare collections were created and present to Darryl McDaniels of RUN DMC, Zuri McDaniels – Actress/Singer and JudyGoss-CEO/Creator of Over40Females.
SOY SPACASSO was blessed with the most talented Brand Ambassador as she also turned out to be our PR guru who is currently building up our company. Amelia Meloni is an EXCELLENT public relations and marketing professional and she knows how to do her job very well. Meloni will get your company name out there and get you in the right networks as fast as possible. She finds the best fit to your company and gives you the ease of luxury style to promote your company in your own fashion.
Amelia Meloni: ” My mission will come about by networking with the consumers and business owners. Beauty Network mission is to assist entrepreneurs in finding clients and increase their sales. Specializing in luxury lifestyle, entertainment and fashion public relations. I get my clients into the spotlight through editorial placement, high-profile events and creative marketing!! Love what i do!! * Social Media Marketing * Event Planning * Network Events * Consulting Brands * Launch * Business Deals*Social Networking, Public Relations, Advertising, Sales Support/Distribution. Health & Beauty Products to Salons & Spas!!”
Amelia has attended events as SOY SPACASSO Brand Ambassador and promotes our brand with the utmost knowledge. She has placed the SOY SPACASSO Product line in entities such as Marose Spa in the Hamptons. She is professional, kind, and caring to her clients. If you need any more information about Amelia or any of her work, email email@example.com or contact her directly at 1-(631)-903-0846.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Exciting News Eco-Conscious, Soy, Vegan and Nail Lacquer Divas!
SOY SPACASSO the well-known professional company based in Des Moines, Iowa who produces decadently fragranced, delicious tasting, multi colored and healthy organic soy based skin care products and aromatic soy candles, has expanded their line this spring with the launch of their unique line of certified non-gmo organic soy infused nail lacquers that any eco-conscious, soy, vegan and nail aficionado will fall in love with.
The first 10 lacquers introduced come in beautiful vibrant hues ranging from shimmering gold and ruby to glossy mango papaya and lavender which are either in the Spring Bloom Collection, Exotic Summer Collection or Queen Jewel Collection. Each lacquer provides a very durable, very long lasting, chip resistant and high gloss finish that will give the consumer fantastic results.
Please meet the soy nail lacquers now.
The “SPACASSOLICIOUS” nail lacquers are created “3-Free”. This means they do not contain the Toxic Trio of chemicals: Toluene, Formaldehyde and dibutyl phthalate which can be removed with fingernail polish remover of choice and there is absolutely no animal testing.
As expected from everything in the SOY SPACASSO product line, the organic soy infused formula provides moisturizing and nourishment with Vitamins A and E, thus helping to eliminate breakage and keeps the nail from drying out. Consumers may use a base coat or top coat but they are not required.
Being eco-conscious, SOY SPACASSO chose a 7.5 ml bottle for the lacquers and uses a natural stone from the earth as the mixing ball, instead of the commonly used non-eco-friendly metal ball bearing.
Four shades of the organic soy infused lacquers already have popular complementary certified non-gmo organic SOY SPACASSO Mani/Pedi Soy Cream Exfoliators, Soy Radiance Whips and Soyjuvenating Lotions in Vanilla Breeze, Cucumber Calypso, Mango Papaya and Strawberries & Champagne for a woman to enjoy complete manicure/ pedicure experience.
The SOY SPACASSO “SPACASSOLICIOUS” certified non-gmo organic soy infused nail lacquer is now available on line at: www.spacasso.com.
Look for it in a salon, spa or boutique near you.
Maria Murphy, CEO
SOY SPACASSO, LLC
Phone: (877) 493-6891 Fax: (877) 493-6891
SOY SPACASSO and The Soyfoods Council have partnered and our mission is to share and educate people about the wonderful benefits and of soy foods, skincare and the many other aspects of soy.
So look for our NEW show called “THE HOUSE OF SOY” that brings YOU into our world with exciting segments where you will enjoy:
- Learning “How To” cook with soy, engage by home participation in the making of wonderful mouthwatering nutritious recipes and be Be “WOWed” from watching award winning/local Chefs and Linda Funk from the Soyfoods Council create magnificent complete meals with meat, vegetables, and/or a soy side dish.
- See demonstrations of ways to pamper yourself and learn the benefits by using soy skincare for mani/pedi’s, for massages, hair treatments and many other beauty tips
- Enjoy obtaining accurate and up to date information about soy from expert guest speakers that will cover topics from “Dispelling myths about soy” to “What can soy do to help heal many disease” to “The sexual benefits of soy”
- Watch artist create beautiful pieces using soy as their medium.
- Get ideas for your season wardrobe with our fashion shows that will bring you the latest styles of clothing made from soy
- And many other exciting, educational and provocative shows
Keep It Soy Real!
It’s energizing to think about embellishing your body in a new wardrobe especially when you see the extensive assortment of fun and flirty styles making the headlines.
But before you head out to pick up that sensuous silk outfit that bares your beautiful tummy or that sexy lace skirt this spring or summer, take care of your skin first. Remember, the greatest outfit in the world won’t look like much when you are facing the world with dry damaged or stressed skin.
Of course if you have an unlimited budget, you can think about getting a whole skin regime lineup that claim to de-wrinkle, hydrate, or tone, but why do all when most claims are not true and you end up disappointed!
The claims of the beneficial soybean for skincare have been stringently tested and proven by scientist to be an ultimate moisturizing and healing legume. Soybeans are an incredible source of important nutrients providing the necessary ingredients to build protein in the body and is also rich in isoflavones which have estrogen-like properties which diminishes dryness, smoothes texture, improves radiance and firming. The soy’s role in skin is to stimulate, stabilize and influence production of collagen and elasticity.
Soy also has a tremendous antioxidant property that reduces oxidative damage which is damage due to oxygen such as that caused by free radicals. Free radicals are highly reactive chemicals that attack molecules by capturing electrons and thus modifying chemical structures.
A healthy, glowing face and body is always a better investment that the most expensive designer evening dress. So, before you go out clothes shopping, remember to indulge and PAMPER THAT BEAUTIFUL SKIN YOU’RE IN WITH SOY SKINCARE.
Keep It Soy Real!
This day and age it seems that there are some people that are engrossed in myths and non-factual information about soy and soy skincare.
Misinformed consumer have stated to me personally that soy is bad for you therefore soy skincare is bad for you also.
Both of these statements are not only uneducated but very untrue!
I would like to address some issues that may help you understand the myth that surrounds the soybean and assist you in discerning the actual truth by using a common sense approach.
Consider this information:
Some consumers base their lives on the heresay for today – such as “The egg is bad for you and they believe it so they stop eating eggs and then tomorrow the news says eggs are GREAT for your health and then they change their ways again and down a whole dozen of eggsfor breakfast!
These people make decisions on what is called convient for the times news, instead of doing some actual fact finding and using their own common sense! So what is it eggs are bad for you or are they GREAT for you? wishy washy news!!!!!!!
Most consumers buy lotion, etc. such as Aveeno, etc. and guess what YES AVEENO USES SOYBEANS IN THERE PRODUCTA -dangerous soy skincare? No it is not.
Another fact, China is the largest grower and soy based manufacturer in the world – based upon myths going around about the dangers of soy, the people in that country would be killed off, be sick all the time and all the men would be impotent etc.
China has the highest population in the world, so apparently soy has not did them in. – Just common sense here!
Test your knowledge about the Benefits of Soy Skincare … Did you know the following????????
1. Soy has a tremendous antioxidant property that reduces oxidative damage that is caused by harmful free radicals. Free radicals are highly reactive chemicals that attack molecules by capturing electrons and thus modifying unhealthy chemical structures.
2. When combined with complimenting ingredients such as shea butter, soy based products provide the skin with an astonishing moisturization.
3. Soy proteins are rich in amino acids, vitamin E which aids in maintaining skin elasticity and can help lighten dark spots and even out skin tone.
4. Soy is an incredible source of important nutrients providing the necessary ingredients to build protein in the body and is also rich in isoflavones which have estrogen-like properties which diminishes dryness, smoothes texture, improves radiance and firming.
5. Soy also contains nutrients such as lecithin that are beneficial in repairing the skin, renew collagen production making skin soft and flexible. Soy lipids help to regenerate damaged tissue and promote quick regeneration of the skin cells for healthy skin healing.
6. Presence of the compound called genistein is in soy, which helps in lowering the creation of keratin. Keratin is a protein present in the skin and related to the problems such as Dermatitis, Eczema, and Psoriasis (a skin disorder marked by red scaly smears).
7. We all have experience weather issues such as dry, heat, cold, sunburn that are always a constant concern, remember that soy is also a great barrier protector against all of those harsh elements that wreak havoc on your skin.
8. Here is one of the untruths and myths about the soybean that we would like to clear up! SOY SPACASSO has done extensive research and so has the American Heart Association in regards to the omega 6 fatty acids.
The findings: The American Heart Association (AHA) concludes that omega-6 fatty acids may decrease risk for heart disease, when part of a healthy eating plan. Omega-6s are essential polyunsaturated fatty acids naturally-occurring in soybean oil, nuts and seeds. These fact findings dispel debate that omega-6s may cause inflammation leading to heart disease, the nation’s number one killer.
For More Information:
THE SCIENCE BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS
Our skincare line consists of complimenting shea oil and other natural ingredients, such as natural mica powder (See What is Mica Powder?) for color enhancement and essential oils (See History of Essential Oils below) that allow your skin to feel refreshed, rejuvenated and delicious smelling.
SOY SPACASSO formulas are void of harmful skin substances like mineral and lanolin oils that clog pores and stifles the skins ability to breath properly for optimum health.
ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE PARABEN AND CANCER CAUSING CHEMICALS FREE!
Modern medicine reintroduces the use of essential oils during the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Since that time essential oils have been used traditionally to kill harmful germs, as well as spiritually to balance mood, lift spirits, and dispel negative emotions.
Ancient Egyptians were the first to discover the potential of fragrance, and records demonstrate that oils and aromatics were used for treating illness and performing ceremonies in temples and pyramids. In fact, three oils that are still commonly used today dating back to 4500BC are cedarwood, myrrh, and frankincense.Mica is the name of group of natural occurring minerals that are crushed to make a fine powder. We create different colors by combining various shades of micas in our skincare.